POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some information about a copyright theft : Re: Some information about a copyright theft Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some information about a copyright theft
Date: 5 Mar 2004 21:50:30
Message: <noe.falzonPASDEPUB-8722E0.03475606032004@news.povray.org>
In article <4048fb4a@news.povray.org>,
 "Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Dear POVers

[.../...]

> G.

Hi,

I'd like to cash in on this opportunity to ask what is the legal status
of the "Copyright". I often see artists who append a copyright to their
images (which of course is justified), but does it has a real
signification ? Don't we need to register on an official organism which
would vouch for the autenticity of the work ? Is it enough to write
"copyright" and your name to make it your intellectual property ?

I had troubles wandering on the web to find these informations.

Thanks,

--
"Je ne deteste que les bourreaux" -- Albert Camus